Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunflower's happy tale


We adopted out sweet Sunflower as a puppy 2 years ago. Her mom drops in sometimes and brings gifts for the still homeless pups and lets us know how Sunflower is doing. She sent us these great pictures and an update!

"This is Bailey, formerly known as Sunflower. I adopted her about two years ago when she was just a pup! Now she is a gentle giant weighing over 85 pounds. She loves going on walks around Boomer Lake, but I have to keep a tight grip on her leash, or she will try to take a swim! She is surrounded by love and toys in my house, and I don't know what I would do without her! Thank you, Humane Society!:

Seeing a puppy all grown up and so loved, happy and healthy is the one of the best perks of the 'job'!

No comments:

Post a Comment