Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pinkie's new home




Pinkie was a cat that was a favorite at the shelter who took several months to find her forever home. She hit the jackpot with fabulous new owners and the best life she could ask for! Here is an update from her new owners.
"Hi! Just wanted to let you know that Pinkie, the abby cat I adopted two weekends ago, is doing great in her new home. She's absolutely the most social cat I have ever known, and loves to sit on laps more than any dog. We're going to start leash and harness training soon, but considering how much she loves to follow me around the house. Thanks for all that you do!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have read your article, and I must say it’s quite fascinating. What you have written is a general feeling but the way you have embedded the feeling into text is admirable.
    asset protection

    ReplyDelete